Career Guidance & Counselling
Career counselor at Beaconhouse Private School
Career counselor at Beaconhouse will be helping students in developing skills, explore a career, or choose an educational program that will lead to a career.
With career counseling, students would be able to know
- Their aptitude and interests
- Strengths and weaknesses of a particular interest
- Making choice of stream for education after class 10
- Career options available in market as per their academic choice
- Career options available as per their interest
- Some alternative career options if they decide to change their stream in future
The Beaconhouse school counseling department believes:
- All students are unique and will support them in achieving their maximum potential according to their learning styles and strengths.
- Counselor at school is committed to ongoing professional development in their field and current best practices in the international context.
- Our program promotes intercultural understanding and respect for the various backgrounds and beliefs of all stakeholders.
- The Beaconhouse Counseling Department will be providing a comprehensive counseling program that attends to the personal, social, emotional and global perspective developmental needs of all students.
Services are provided through:
- Classroom/advisory lessons
- Individual and small group counseling
- Consultation and collaboration with parents and teachers
- Parent presentations and workshops
- Referrals to other school support services or community resources
- The Student Support Services Team
- Collaboration with Administration
- Career Fair