Skip to content
Learning difficulties – Inclusion
- Understandsthe relationship between emotion and cognition.
- Knowsthat students learn in different ways
- Focuseson the learner first and the curriculum second.
- Demonstratesthe ability to expose students to a variety of stimuli, and knows when students are connected emotionally and cognitively to the experience.
- Is guided and energizedby finding out what facilitates effective learning and what gets in the way.
- Praises the processthat students use as often or more than the product (the task completion).